From today 18th July 2021, England has moved to 'step 4' of the governement roadmap however, as Coronavirus remains a serious health risk it's important to stay cautious to protect everyone.
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Here at Partridge Nest we will continue to display the QR code for guests to check in using the NHS app. All pods and facilities will continue to be cleaned to the high standards required of the Visit England Good to Go scheme. All touchpoints will be cleaned with Cleanline anti viral disinfectant and all pods and the cottage will be fogged with the same. Advisory signage and hand sanitiser stations will remain in place and social distancing will be advised. Face coverings remain compulsary in reception.
We intend to keep these measures in place until the government guidance changes and all eligible people are fully vaccinated.